Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Devil's Bane by Glenn Williams

Thank you to #BookSirens and #GlennWilliams for allowing me to read and review Devil's Bane,

This is book 1 of the The Port Hollow Witches series. If I had put a genre on this one, it would be a mix of romance, fantasy, and thriller.

Rory Garcia has a secret. He can't share it with just anyone, if he did, he could be killed for it.

Kathryn Silk is a witch with a wicked past. One that haunts her every day of her life

Dead bodies are piling up in Port Hollow. Kathry, Rory and other members of their coven must work together to find out who is killing people and why.

I rated this book 3 stars because so much happens it was overwhelming at times. With all that happened, I did not connect with the characters and felt unmoved by their story. I wish I would have liked this one more, it was just too much all at once for my senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...