Monday, October 9, 2023

Frost Bite by Angela Sylvaine


 

Question: What do you get when a meteorite lands in your yard and prairie dogs go psycho?

Answer: Frost Bite by Angela Sylvaine

This story is amazing and undoubtedly one-of-a-kind. There is something for everyone in this book. Nostalgia, horror, blood and guts, friendship and family, laughing, crying, and getting anxious. It’s a story that has it all. It’s fast-paced and keeps you wanting more. It’s the perfect book for anyone looking for a good, reminiscent story, and a scare.

When a meteorite lands next to Realene’s home, she and her best friend Nate, spend hours trying to protect the ones they love and survive an apocalyptic event that is spreading through the town. 

The character development and world building is just right to get absorbed and lost in the story right away. The writing is smooth and not once was I ever taken out of the story. The main characters, Realene and Nate, are totally relatable and authentic. The scenes all throughout the story were written well and I could imagine the events happening, like an actual movie playing in my head.

Thank you so much, Angela, for reaching out to me and providing me with a copy of Frost Bite. I am definitely ordering a physical copy as soon as possible. I truly appreciate your kindness and LOVED your book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...