Tuesday, July 11, 2023

BETA by Sammy Scott



 This is easily one of the best stories I have read in years. It’s an outstanding book that gave me all the feels a story should give. There is horror, psychological thrills, science fiction, gore, and the best ominous feeling you can imagine. 


I will not be going over a summary and addressing any part of this story. I do, however, want to share what I felt during the story. 


Of course, when I received the story, I jumped right in. No hesitation at all. I was so giddy, so excited to read a brand new Sammy Scott story!! I might have squealed a little bit, too. 


The first half of the book, I was enthralled. How will this story end? I can’t figure out the good or the bad! 


The second half of this book… OH EM GEE… What the hell?!?! 


True to Sammy Scott’s writing, you may have it figured out to only be wrong the entire time. 


It will be released in September 2023. Keep an eye out for it, you need this book in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...