Monday, July 10, 2023

Thaumaturgist by Matt Duchossoy



 There are very few authors who literally have me excited when I see them releasing a new story. I will do everything I can to grab that story and read it. Matt Duchossoy is one of those authors. I can not recommend him enough to every reader in the world. 


A group of people are seeking shelter when they have a car accident on a lonely highway. They finally come across a home that will hopefully be inviting and let them stay for a bit. What they didn’t know is the house is a creepy place and the family is strange. Strange shadows and a freaky creature is watching and taunting them. 


The entire story is well written, engaging, and very creepy. The good and bad guys are relatable, even the creature. The scenes are expertly detailed to give you a sense of belonging in the story. This is certainly an atmospheric read.


This one releases July 14, 2023.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...