Thursday, December 21, 2023

How The Skin Sheds by Chad Lutzke




 What a crazy story! I listened to the audiobook, and the narrator was excellent!

Garrett is on a mission to seek revenge for the murder of his sister and help heal his niece’s broken body. They travel together with Garrett’s best friend, hunting down the evil man that did this.

As they travel the country following clues and a path of destruction, all three members of this revenge group learn a few lessons along the way.

I am a bit disappointed in the ending, though. It was so fast and quick and it left me with some questions. The story’s pacing was great, and it builds up to what could be an epic ending, only to reach this crescendo and then the lights go out.

I would still recommend this story. Lutzke did well with character development. I grew to like all three main characters and was hopeful they would get the revenge they sought.

Lutzke is a very talented writer with many more books to read. I'm absolutely adding some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...