Wednesday, July 13, 2022

We Will Rise by Tim Waggoner

 


Thank you #NetGalley, #FlameTreePress for letting me review #WeWillRise by #TimWaggoner.


This is a book that will stay with me for a long time. It is so well written and kept my attention the entire time. I wish it had not ended, I wanted to keep reading more. 


At first, it is hard to keep up with all the characters. But as the story moves along, it gets easier. The world building, the Monad, and the evil people were so well described I got lost in the emotions and events happening. 


This is a story about fear, hatred, and revenge with a lot of hope, happiness and the will to survive. 


I hope to read many more books like this from Tim Waggoner. He is definitely an author to look out for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...