Friday, January 13, 2023

The Karman Line by Dennis Hopeless, Mad Cave Studios





Absolutely stunning cover. The artwork throughout is quite impressive. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but the cover is so unique I needed to see the inside of this graphic novel. I am so glad I was approved to receive a copy. I would love this sitting on my bookshelf next to my other graphic novels.
This is about a group of real astronauts, on a space station, living in a reality television show. The drama, the sex, the lies and deceit, for all of the world to watch. The ending has a plot twist that totally came out of nowhere. I was so surprised!

I am definitely keeping my eyes out for volume two. I want to know what happens next and what is in store for this group!!

Thank you #NetGalley and Mad Cave Studios for approving and sending me #TheKarmanLine by Dennis Hopeless

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...