Skip to main content

ZWA T-68 Flight of the Dead by J.D. Allen




From the author that brought us “They Are Coming To Get You, Barbara,” has brought us another fabulous zombie story “ZWA T-68 Flight of the Dead.” This would be good to add to your spooky season reading!


I’m a sucker for zombie stories. Even if they are overdone, I still need more zombie stories. When I found out Allen was going to publish another zombie story, I could barely contain the excitement!


There are a lot of main characters, but it never gets confusing. We have lots of blood and gore and adrenaline rushing scenes. I read this entire story in two days, but it could have been done in one day if I didn’t have a life outside of my books that I have to be a part of. 


J. D. Allen really does write fabulous stories. Most are quick novellas, with some short story collections and novel sized books. I imagine he would be one of those friends you need to have at your bonfire party. I bet he would have some amazing, spooky stories to share. 


Absolutely everyone needs to read this book. I promise you will have a blast!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

101 Super Cute Cat Things to Draw: Draw, doodle, and color a plethora of purrfectly pawesome felines and quirky cat mash-ups by Lulu Mayo

  Thank you #NetGalley and author #LuluMayo for sending me a copy of this fantastic book 101 Super Cute Cat Things to Draw!! This is such a cute book! Lulu Mayo teaches us how to draw some of the cutest little cat things. It starts out with a section of using a color wheel. I love the title of one of them "Pawsitively Pretty Pastels". From there on, the author shows up 101 ways to draw a cat. Such as a cat dragon, a mushroom cat, a cat cabbage, and cats drawn as zodiac signs! Even if you don't draw all of the cats, this is definitely a must-have for all cat lovers!

The Trunk by Mia Dalia

  This was a crazy story! It starts out smooth as molasses and then gets all twisted and dark. It’s one of those stories that escalates quickly going all outta left field. Bogdan and his wife buy their first home together and it comes with a basement… with a trunk in the basement. Nothing else is down in the basement but this weird trunk. He doesn’t think too much of it at first. Until he finally decides to open the trunk. Mia Dalia writes fantastic stories. She has quite an imagination to give her stories lots of twists and turns. She told me once that she enjoys psychology and I think she writes with that in mind. Her writing style invokes humanity’s inner demons and pushes the mind to harrowing events. If you are in the mood for a quick horror story with a psychological twist, you need to read The Trunk and Smile So Red by Mia; she will dig into your brain.

The Way Back Almanac 2023 by Melinda Salisbury

  Thank you @NetGalley, @WatkinsPublishing, and #Melinda Salisbury for allowing me to read and review The Way Back Almanac 2023. This is a gorgeous book that helps you become close to nature. Whether you are on a new journey and revisiting this journey, it will have everything you need to reinvigorate your path to becoming one with nature. The book has an introduction on how and why the author, Melinda Salisbury chose each subject in each month. Then, beginning in January 2023, you can follow along. There are food recipes, recommended books to read, ideas/recipes on how to care for yourself and lots of space to take notes. This would be a fabulous Christmas gift!