Monday, September 18, 2023

ZWA T-68 Flight of the Dead by J.D. Allen




From the author that brought us “They Are Coming To Get You, Barbara,” has brought us another fabulous zombie story “ZWA T-68 Flight of the Dead.” This would be good to add to your spooky season reading!


I’m a sucker for zombie stories. Even if they are overdone, I still need more zombie stories. When I found out Allen was going to publish another zombie story, I could barely contain the excitement!


There are a lot of main characters, but it never gets confusing. We have lots of blood and gore and adrenaline rushing scenes. I read this entire story in two days, but it could have been done in one day if I didn’t have a life outside of my books that I have to be a part of. 


J. D. Allen really does write fabulous stories. Most are quick novellas, with some short story collections and novel sized books. I imagine he would be one of those friends you need to have at your bonfire party. I bet he would have some amazing, spooky stories to share. 


Absolutely everyone needs to read this book. I promise you will have a blast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...