Friday, September 22, 2023

Slipping and Other Stories by Jamie Benedi a.k.a RJ Benetti




*You need to read this collection. 

R.J. Benetti put this little book of ten stories together back in 2021. If you enjoyed his collection in The Upside-Down Voice That Speaks Backwards that he recently released, then you are going to want to read these crazy wild stories. 

All the stories are entertaining and definitely a must read. There is the Grim Reaper, evil creatures, and cryptids. Sad stories, scary stories, and funny stories. It’s a great mixed-tape of genre and emotion. 

And true to Benetti form, a twisted end to every story that you can’t see coming. I had a lot of different faces I made while reading these. Especially when I read the ninth story, Picking. Just by that title, I should have known!

Thank you, R.J. for sending this to me. I enjoyed all the stories! It is going to look beautiful with your other books. 

*You need to read this collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...