Wednesday, October 26, 2022

The Day of the Nightfish by D. T. Neal

 

This is a fun little novella of less than 100 pages and is a delight to read. It took about a couple of hours to read through it and I was entertained the whole time.

This story is about a chef-in-training experiencing nightfish for the first time and needing to find out what nightfish actually is. Before I got too far into this book, I personally  looked up nightfish just to see if it is a real fish. Come to find out, it is! By the end of the story, what I saw online is not what the chef-in-training found. 

I think the story flows well. It has a decent pace and is highly entertaining. 

D. T. Neal is a wonderful storyteller. This is my second book by him, and I have decided I enjoy his writing style. I am looking forward to reading more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...