Saturday, October 1, 2022

The Last Book You'll Ever Read by Cullen Bunn



A dark and disturbing graphic novel about a book causing people to become vicious attackers. Author Olivia Kade wrote a book about the basic instincts of humanity. Such as routines, sex, anger, and violence. There is quite a bit of nudity and sex, which I was not expecting, but it isn’t over the top. I felt the story was lacking in sustenance, but the artwork makes up for that.


I would continue this story and read the next in the series and possibly read the rest of them. This isn’t a bad graphic novel, I just wanted a bit more story to the art. 


Thank you #NetGalley and Independent Publishers Group for the ebook. #TheLastBookYoullEverRead


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...