Thursday, June 15, 2023

Silver Sky by J. D. Allen




 I can honestly say that J. D. Allen writes some entertaining stories. I’ve liked everything I’ve read so far. Silver Sky is no exception. I love that he spends time on the story and not so much on the massive buildup of what’s to come. Sometimes that’s what we need or want to read. A quick, enjoyable horror story. Allen falls into that category perfectly. 


The world is struck by some weird phenomena called Silver Sky Syndrome. People are inflicted with this illness that causes them to experience losing gravity. They float up into the sky, slowly. But then there is more that happens and I don’t want to share the ending. Such a strange and enjoyable story.


Go on and grab a copy of this story, or put it on the tbr to get to it later. It’s worth the afternoon reading the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...