Saturday, September 3, 2022

Frenzy Island by Richard E. Rock


 I really did enjoy this fast paced, never ending adrenalin, and spectacular story. Richard E. Rock is a great writer that can fill you with hope and dread by the magic of his words. 


This story is about two sisters, Esperance and Godriva, stranded on an island that once held science experiments with detrimental consequences. Both sisters try to survive this harsh environment and find a way off the island. With the help from Cynthia, an employee of the company who owns this island, they are assisted in trying to leave the island before disaster strikes the island again.


The last 50% of this story was so fast paced and exhilarating. I found myself invested in finding out how this could all end. Boy was I impressed and now I must now what comes next. I need to know what happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...