Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Wolf at the Door by Joel McKay


 Joel McKay is a new author for me. Every once in a while I come across a new author and I am surprised how much I enjoy their stories. Joel McKay is a fabulous writer. I enjoyed this story!


The Deerborn family are hosting Thanksgiving at their home and there will be 12 people at their party, including the family. Char and Doug, the husband and wife who are hosting the party with their two children, Tommy and Charlotte, are an awkward bunch. And the awkwardness leads to a few unhinged moments in the story. And then a wolf comes knocking and barging in on their party. 


This was a fun story. It works well being a short story. I liked all the characters and the banter. This is a good spooky season book to put on the “to be read” list.


Thank you #NetGalley and IBPA for sending me the ebook to read and review.

#WolfattheDoor


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...