Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Ooze: Little Bursts of Body Horror, Edited by Ruth Anna Evans




Wow! I am almost speechless with some of these stories. I do enjoy some body horror, but I think I have found some limits, eyeballs being one of them. Evans found some fantastic authors sharing their wickedness with us. I think every story in this collection is excellent…some more disgusting than others, but I still liked those icky stories, too. Some will make your eyes water, you’ll cringe, and probably get a bit queasy. Don’t be eating something when you read this. I hope Evans puts together another anthology. They did a bang-up job with this one!

P.S. I know normally I break down each story for a review, but there are some short and freaking sweet stories that any synopsis would be a spoiler. This is one anthology that needs to be a complete surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...