Saturday, December 17, 2022

Femina: A Collection of Dark Fiction by Caitlin Marceau

 


I had heard that Caitlin Marceau is an outstanding writer and I have decided that she is. I am blown away with Femina: A Collection of Dark Fiction. This is my first book by Marceau, and I feel I must read more of her stories. 


Women are the topic in Femina, a collection of stories and poems. Some give you pause to think and others will have you cringe. The stories contain many concerns and issues women deal with, but that doesn’t mean this book is only catered toward women. There is some subject matter that can relate to everyone. There is revenge, tragedy, guilt, anger, sadness, and closure. A must read for anyone interested in checking Caitlin Marceau’s powerful voice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...