Thursday, December 29, 2022

My Top 10 Novellas of 2022

 I thought I would add a few more books to my favorites list for 2022. I read so many fantastic books this year it is hard to narrow down a select few. The following books are my favorites because they are so unique and different from the usual novellas you might find. These are in no particular order.


1. Burden by Matt Duchossoy

2. Antique Bed: A Horror Novelette by Timothy G. Huguenin

3. Realm of the Exiled (Exiled Elementals, #0.5) by T. L. Price

4. Donn, TX 1969 (The Donn, TX Collection) by Eric Butler

5. Talia by Daniel Volpe

6. Where the Devil Waits by Wesley Southard and Mark Steensland 

7. The Handyman's Guide to End Times: Poems by Juan J. Morales

8. Phantom Pain by Ruth Anna Evans

9. Reconstructing a Relationship by Micah Castle 

10. The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...