Friday, December 9, 2022

My Top 10 Favorite Books of 2022

 As of writing this, I have read 175 books this year. From non-fiction to bizzaro fiction. I know I have more than 10 five star reviews this year, but I will keep it at an even 10. In no particular order...


1. The Fungus by Harry Adam Knight

2. Fang Fiction by LM Kaplin

3. Intergalactic Exterminators, Inc. by Ash Bishop

4. The Cursed Earth by D. T. Neal

5. Doyle & Braham in: The Prisoner of Fear by Chad Miller

6. Golem by PD Alleva

7. The Laughing Policeman (Brimston Chorus Book 1) by Elizabeth J. Brown

8. At Home With the Horrors: 14 Chilling Tales by Sammy Scott

9. The Butcher by Laura Kat Young

10.  Tender is the Flesh by Agustina Bazterrica



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Deading by Nicholas Belardes

 This is genuinely a wonderful story. The Deading is one of the best pieces of literary horror I have read. It guides you through so many em...